There’s so much to do during the winter holiday season. If you find it hard to keep track of all the things on your to-do list, you definitely aren’t alone! We’ve made life a little easier by compiling a holiday checklist for you. As always, you can find fast help on Takl for all kinds of small jobs including holiday chores.
· Get the decorations out of storage.
· Decorate the tree.
· Have lights set up outside. (Pro tip: Find this chore in our “Seasonal” category!)
· Hang wreaths on the door and the windows.
· Arrange garland and other décor indoors.
· Get Christmas lists from all your friends and family. Make sure you order early enough that the gift can arrive on time. (Pro tip: Skip the crowds when you book same-day pickup and delivery on Takl. Available in most markets.)
· Have the gifts wrapped beautifully so they can double as décor under the tree.
· Keep milk and cookies stocked for Santa on Christmas Eve.
· Schedule assembly for gifts like trampolines, basketball goals, exercise equipment, and assembly toys.
· Have new hardware and fixtures installed by a Provider.
· Schedule installation for electronic gifts. Have a smart thermostat installed, TV mounted, wi-fi set up, and more.
· If you’re hosting guests, make sure your guest-rooms are good to go.
· If you’re traveling, keep these tips in mind.
· Schedule cleaning help before guests arrive and for after they leave. (Pro Tip: Book “cleaning with disposal” to have the house picked up and all that wrapping paper hauled off after Christmas.)
· Schedule junk removal to have the tree hauled away.
· Have a Provider put all of the décor back into storage when the holidays are done.