Owning a home can sometimes be a double-edged sword. It’s wonderful to have a comfortable sanctuary to spend your time with family and friends, but it’s not going to keep up with itself. When you have to juggle work, school and outside commitments, sometimes maintaining a home can become a burden.
That’s when it’s good to have a handyman on call to help you with small home repair jobs that will come up.
If you’ve been a home owner for any length of time, chances are you have needed these top 10 handyman services in the past:
1. Unclogging a drain
2. Replacing or repairing doors
3. Repairing gutters and downspouts
4. Assembling a porch swing or other furniture
5. Installing a new light fixture or ceiling fan
6. Drywall repair and patching
7. Caulking windows, bathtubs or doors
8. Insulating water heater and water pipes
9. HVAC maintenance
10. Replacing garbage disposal
You can find all of these handyman odd jobs on Takl. The beauty of the platform is that all jobs are pre-priced, so you know up front what it’s going to cost you. No need to make calls, request quotes or wait around for an appointment. Providers on Takl are available on your schedule, seven days a week. That’s right. You can find the handyman help you need on Saturday and Sunday too! Find your own on-demand handyman. You can also add on other services while the Provider is at your home using the +Add Work button.